Some events disappear from month view upon navigating

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Some events disappear from month view upon navigating

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zachary
    Participant

I seem to have a theme conflict — any help is much appreciated!

When I navigate forward to the next month, then back to the current month, some of the events disappear. To see this in action, go to http://boulder.dharmaocean.org/events/, click “February”, then click “January” to go back. You will see that the event on January 12 has disappeared. But if you refresh the page, the event comes back.

From reading other posts, I understand that this may be due to the way the theme handles AJAX on the server side. (I have no idea what that actually means.) Is there anything I can do to fix this? I do know how to ftp and make simple changes to php files.

I did revert to Twenty Thirteen and this fixed the issue, so it does seem to be a theme conflict. Any advice?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Nanda! Great questions! 🙂 Thanks very much for doing your homework and sifting through the forums to find out more.

It turns out that in our next release, which is due any time now, we have implemented a significant revision to the datepicker. Would you mind waiting until that comes out and then testing with the new version? Depending on whether that changes the behavior, we should have a better idea of where to take things from there. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Some events disappear from month view upon navigating’ is closed to new replies.