Some Custom Fields not showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Some Custom Fields not showing up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    immeemz
    Participant

Hello,
    I have added 7 custom fields to my event calendar (3 checkboxes, two URLs, a drop-down and a text box). I created an event, and used 4 of the 7 custom fields (I used the 3 checkboxes and one of the URLs). I published the page, and only ONE of the 4 custom fields is showing up on the event page (just the URL). I expected that when I created custom fields, they would all show up when used (whole reason I purchased this particular plugin)! Please help.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties here.

You certainly should be seeing them if they are set and not empty: can you link to a specific example and also share a screenshot showing the field settings within the event editor?

Please also ensure you have updated to our latest builds as we didn’t push a few more fixes out over the last couple of days.

Thanks!

immeemz
    Participant

Yes, you can see the event here:
    http://challengeat.ca/evenement/defi-tout-en-couleurs/
    Under “Autres” (ie. “Other”) you see just the facebook page URL. However, take a look at this screen shot here: http://challengeat.ca/screenies/event_customfields.jpg
    You’ll see that the event page SHOULD be also displaying “Marche acceptée”, “Poussettes acceptées” and “Fauteuil roulants acceptés”.
    Thanks for your help!

Barry

Well, I do see those fields. Have you since resolved this/might this have been a caching issue (whether at browser or server level)?

additional-fields-displaying

Can you confirm if that’s all in order or if you need further help?

immeemz
    Participant

Yes, sorry, I think I probably figured out out about 10 minutes before you looked at it. Sorry for not writing to tell you right away!

Barry

No problem at all 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Custom Fields not showing up’ is closed to new replies.