Some All-Day Events Showing Up on the Day After

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Some All-Day Events Showing Up on the Day After

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

Take a look at this picture, http://d.pr/i/ZzLS. We have some events that are showing up on the day of the actual event (good) and on the day before the event (bad). Any ideas about that? It’s not every event. So far, I only notice it on MOPS and on the once-a-month Friday ladies Bible study.

I verified that it is in fact “an” event and not duplicated. We went so far as to delete it and recreate it with no success.

To make this even more confusing, it only does this in the month view, not in the list view.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again Greg,

Thanks for reaching out with that. I checked your site and the system information and this could happen because you have the multi-day cutoff set for 11:00 clock and MOPS goes until 11:30.

You can set this at Events > Settings > General tab > End of day cutoff.

Check and see if that fixes it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Greg
    Participant

Perfect, that solved it.

Andras
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helped! I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else, don’t hesitate to open a new topic.

Cheers Greg,
    Andras

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Some All-Day Events Showing Up on the Day After’ is closed to new replies.