Sold Out Notice with Mobile Month View

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sold Out Notice with Mobile Month View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Feeley
    Participant

I’ve been using this post https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-sold-out-notices-in-list-view/ to add Sold Out notices to the events which works great.

I am attempting to add a notice to the “mobile month” view, I copied “/the-events-calendar/views/month/movile.php” to my child theme but that page seems to be setup differently.

Is there anyway I can add the Sold Out notice to that page?

Thank You.

Geoff

Hey there, danfeeley–nice to see you again and welcome back. 🙂

Good question. Yes, you will need to add one of the other Month View templates to your theme. For example, if you want to add the sold out notice to the event title, you would add it to this template: /the-events-calendar/views/month/single-event.php.

See the notes in that template for more detailed instructions on customizing the other Month View templates–there’s a lot of good information in there. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Dan Feeley
    Participant

I figured out what I needed. I have another question but will start a new thread.

Geoff

Fantastic, thanks for following up and we’ll see you in the next thread. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sold Out Notice with Mobile Month View’ is closed to new replies.