Social Sign In with Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Social Sign In with Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Corey
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe,

Is there anyway to require/suggest woocommerce account creation or social sign in for an event with your Eventbrite Tickets enabled? While it’s possible to do so with in-platform payment enabled via WooCommerce, I don’t see a way to make it work with your add-ons.

Thanks,
    Corey

Nico

Hi Corey,

Thanks for reaching out! I can help you here…

Are you referring to force registration for the purchase? If that’s the case please checkout how to do so here.

If this is not what you are looking for please elaborate a bit more!

Thanks,
    Nico

Nico

Oh sorry! I’m just seeing this question is on the EventBrite forum. So let’s start again…

I guess what you want is to just show the tickets form to registered / logged in users, right? In this case you can filter the tickets form output by using the tribe_events_eventbrite_the_tickets filter to check whether the user is logged in or not.

Does this makes sense to you?

Best,
    Nico

Corey
    Participant

The problem I’m facing is that I cannot retrieve user information for events I’m listing using an affiliate code (unless I request the info from the event provider). While I automatically receive the commission generated via the affiliate code, eventbrite doesn’t send me the user information even though they came through my affiliate code — ideally, I could capture user information on my site before they used the eventbrite plug-in.

Also, on another note, when I click on a ticket option, press purchase (which redirects to eventbrite), and then go back, the purchase button has the spinning wheel of death — is there any way to resolve this other than refreshing the page?

Thanks!
    Corey

Nico

Hey Corey,

Thanks for clarifying! I guess you’ll need to make users register on your site before they can go over EventBrite and actually purchase the tickets. There are some plugins that add social network registration to the site, that might be an option to simplify the registration.

I’m not about the the purchase button has the spinning wheel of death, although it made me laugh 🙂 Can you point me to the URL where I can see this?

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Sign In with Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.