Social Security & Credit Check

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Social Security & Credit Check

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Just received this e-mail:

Your account is currently on a funding hold. Please update the website and provide the following to proceed:

A valid social security number: The signer of each merchant account must provide a valid SSN so that we can pull the credit profile. Please submit a copy of your social security card to proceed. As a nonprofit organization, you may also submit your home address and we will perform a soft pull of your credit so that it does not adversely affect your credit history
    Secure checkout – we must perform a mock purchase on the site to ensure it’s compliant with our guidelines. Please provide the online payment link for your site to verify it is properly secure
    Terms and Conditions – Include your policies on cardholder privacy, cancellations and refunds on your website. The terms must be clearly visible and easily accessible.

–This seems like a ridiculous ask for a website plugin. Is there any way around this? Also, will WooCommerice keep the ticket money I’ve already received??

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out.

Who are you using as a Payment Processor? Paypal, Stripe? Authorize.net?

And this is standard information for any payment processor and the requires on your site for a terms of service, etc are required for any payment processor.

Also, WooCommerce is not keeping any of your money it would all be the payment processor that is holding it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Security & Credit Check’ is closed to new replies.