so many problems! my calendar is a blank page, I cant access some events etc.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO so many problems! my calendar is a blank page, I cant access some events etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samantha Schmitz
    Participant

I’m having tons of problems.
    our calendar is a blank page:
    https://buntport.com/shows/

I can not access some of my events, to see attendees or to edit the content… but people can see those either. https://buntport.com/show/edgar-allan-poe-is-dead-and-so-is-my-cat-2017-11-16/

the load time on these pages is so slow.

I included some screen shots of the edit pages for the events- you can see that there are 14 events with the search result but only 3 are showing and only 2 of those show info. when I click to edit the 11/16/17 event I get a blank page that has code when I highlight it.

I have been having tons of problems with the ticketing, it doubles attendees a lot but not consistently. the count on attendees is incorrect most of the time.

These plug-ins are very hard to deal with. Please help me.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Samantha,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m really sorry about the issues you are having. Let me try to help you solve and fix them.

I have checked your calendar page and the event you referenced. Both loaded fine for me. Also I didn’t experience anything unusual in terms of load times. Can you confirm that these issues are not there any more?

I included some screen shots of the edit pages for the events- you can see that there are 14 events with the search result but only 3 are showing

Please give me some time to investigate this.

when I click to edit the 11/16/17 event I get a blank page that has code when I highlight it.

How was the event created? Was it imported? Manually entered? How was the description added to the event? Pasted from a document? When pasting content from google docs for example, there can be some hidden code coming with the text which will get pasted as well and will not be visible at first. You can counteract that if before pasting the text you click on the ‘Paste as text’ button. (screenshot)

I have been having tons of problems with the ticketing, it doubles attendees a lot but not consistently.

I’m really sorry to hear that. Can you send me some screenshots of the duplication? Do you also have duplicate / separate orders for those duplicated attendees?

the count on attendees is incorrect most of the time.

Can you please send some screenshots / examples of this? Is it incorrect on the events which have the unwanted duplicates or also on others?

Thanks and looking forward to helping you with this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘so many problems! my calendar is a blank page, I cant access some events etc.’ is closed to new replies.