Small heading after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Small heading after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello people
    I just updated The Events Calender and now the heading of the event shows up tiny in the click through view. Is there any way to get the old layout back?

George
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear about this. Can you link to a specific event page on your site where the header is small?

This will take custom CSS to fix, unfortunately, but I should be able to share that with you to get you started on a fix ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    George

flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello George,
    Thanks for your reply. Here is one link to an event – it is the same problem for all the events. http://www.flamencoagenda.nl/event/john-fillmore-falu-por-xmas/

Thank you for your answer!
    Regards,
    Ginette

George
    Participant

Hey Ginette,

Thanks for the link!

To fix this issue, you’d need to add some CSS to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file like this:

h1.tribe-events-single-event-title {
    font-size: 2em;
    }

Now, you can use any size you’d like there. The 2em is just an example. Here’s how 2em looks for example:

Here’s how 3em looks:

And you can do stuff like 2.5em:

Play around with this and see if it helps โ€“ย I hope it does! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    George

flamencoagenda
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey @flamencoagenda,

Glad to hear it! And happy New Year ๐Ÿ™‚

As for doing this every update, you should NOT need to do this after every plugin update.

However, if you update your theme, you will likely need to re-add that CSS to the bottom of your theme’s style.css file. If you’re not aware, you can do that right in your wp-admin by going to Appearance > Editor and then editing the style.css file โ€“ย quite handy!

With all of this in mind, I’ll go ahead and close up this thread for now. If other issues arise, open a new thread any time.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Small heading after update’ is closed to new replies.