small calendar widget problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO small calendar widget problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

Hello, the following month’s small calendar of the sidebar does not want to load yet the previous loads, why do you think?
    To test the link: http://www.festivalarabe.com/main/events/mois/
    Thank you.

Rob

Hey Joseph. Thanks for reaching out here, and for sharing the link. I am seeing your problem there. It looks to me like this is a conflict with either your theme or another plugin. Can you try deactivating other plugins one-by-one, until just The Events Calendar/PRO 2.0.8 are active on your site with the theme? And – if the problem persists from there – reverting back to the default 2011 theme, still with no other plugins active?

That will allow us to identify where the conflict lies, so we can try to troubleshoot from there. Thanks for your patience and support so far – we’ll do what we can to get you through this.

Joseph
    Participant

I have good process of elimination but it seems to me that since he is update it blocks.
    but I’m annoyed because it must operate.

Rob

Hi Joseph: I’m not quite sure I understand your last message here…can you elaborate? Were you able to identify a conflict or are you saying this only happens since the 2.0.8 update?

Joseph
    Participant

Rob, We have a problem with the mini-calendar and it’s not because of a plugin, except perhaps the WPML.
    To test the link: http://www.festivalarabe.com/main/events/mois/
    Thank you.

Joseph
    Participant
    Joseph
    Participant

Well I did a manual re-install, we can say that this rule is …

Rob

Hey Joseph! Thanks for the follow-up. So can I assume based on your last note that we’re all set here, or are you still having issues? Just wanted to make sure. Let me know!

Joseph
    Participant

Rob, The problem is that I could change it but reload by returning to the French version …

Chris
    Participant

Guessing you don’t need any further help but if you do just create a new thread, thanks!

-Chris

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘small calendar widget problem’ is closed to new replies.