slug with subdirectory?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions slug with subdirectory?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh

Hello…. currently it appears that the event slug cannot have multiple directories. Meaning, it must be like domain.com/events/blah. Is it possible to create a slug like domain.com/training/events/blah where training/events is the slug. The non-pro version of the module is not allow me to do this. Is there a way around this so I can have a slug with directory structure? Thanks.

Barry

Hi Josh – great question!

Though not supported directly it certainly ought to be possible via some fairly straightforward customization work.

With that said, we don’t provide technical support here in the pre-sales forum so I’d encourage you to login and post on our premium forums (if you have a valid license key) or else it might be worth seeing if others in our rather awesome community can help over on our wordpress.org forums 🙂

Good luck with the project and let me know if we can help with any other questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘slug with subdirectory?’ is closed to new replies.