Slowed Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Slowed Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Ever since I’ve updated it seems like the site is slowed down by the calendar. I’ve tried other plugins and it seems like it’s the event calendar plugin.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with this topic.

It seems you are experiencing performance issues.

We have a great article that will get you started on Performance Considerations you should know about. After that, if you decide to implement a caching system then you can move to these articles: Caching: What, when and how and Caching month view HTML in transients

Finally, there is a good article George put up here that groups a set of developer plugins. It’s a bit more technical than the others but will definitely be of help if you are into development.

I hope that helps. Let me know how it goes and if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t explain further. I’m experiencing slowness on the back end. I have WP Fastest Cache installed for Cacheing.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle!

Thanks for clearing that out. Let me try to help you with that.

Are you experiencing the slowdown in all wp-admin pages on just some? If just some, could you please let me know which ones?

Could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the slow pages? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

How many events, venues and organizers do you currently have?

Did the slowdown in performance started all of a sudden or did it get slower over time?

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Slowed Page’ is closed to new replies.