Slow loading

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Slow loading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    centreamuza
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having big issues with loading time…. My site is so slow I’m losing customers as we speak. Some call me to tell me they don’t know how to register for our workshops because the site doesn’t load for them.

I turned off Events Calendar Pro and WooTickets and it was better.

What now? I’m extremely dependant on this system, starting a business, and not getting the amount of people I need just because they want to register but are not getting to the right pages.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hello centreamuza,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience you are having with the performance of our plugins. We are actually currently  working on our next release which is due to be released very shortly. This release comes after we’ve been focusing on performance as part of our Summer of Performance. This release should help to greatly increase the performance of the plugin on your site.

Until then (and possibly moving forward after the plugin update), it may be beneficial to look into switching hosting plans if your site is resource or database heavy with the use of the ecommerce and events systems together.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello centreamuza,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Slow loading’ is closed to new replies.