Slideshow showcasing TECPRO post types on homepage

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Slideshow showcasing TECPRO post types on homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pau
    Participant

Dear TECPRO,

Do you know of any slideshow that can grab by default TECPRO type posts and showcase on the homepage?

Or alternatively a well-documented way of making this happen?

How to properly feature TECPRO events on the homepage has been an ongoing issue here ion the forums (and in real life); I would really appreciate if we can come with ‘easy’ solution other than have to hire one of your developers.

Im very happy with your TECPRO plugin, but we NEED to get over this issue of making the plugin more compatible with themes, and allow both showcase events on home and integrate say headers and slides on events landing pages

I’m using the Diivi theme, but please try not to pass the ball to them if you can solve it

Many thanks as usual

Pau
    Participant
    Pau
    Participant

the end

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Slideshow showcasing TECPRO post types on homepage’ is closed to new replies.