Sliders that integrate well with Event Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sliders that integrate well with Event Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam Ruback
    Participant

I am trying to find a slider that will integrate with the Event Calendar. I want to be able to designate certain events to appear in a slide-show on the main page. I also want to be able to pull the show info & ticket link into the caption.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Any slider plugin that supports custom post types should work and if it doesn’t you can always code your own and query for the ‘tribe_events’ post type.

I hope that helps but let me know if you have any other questions.

– Jonah

Adam Ruback
    Participant

I have been trying the Smooth Slider, but I can’t get it to look the way I want (although it does integrate & use/pull custom fields). Do you know of ant other slide-show plugins that are being used in an effective way with the Event Calendar website(s)?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Unfortunately not, you’ll just need to play around with a few different options. If Smooth Slider doesn’t look the way you want, you should be able to customize the look a bit.

– Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sliders that integrate well with Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.