Sizing Videos in an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sizing Videos in an event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yazmin

Is there a way to make embedded videos smaller? If you click on the event for more information, it displays a video box at the bottom which is too big for the space.

Rob

Hey there Yazmin. How are you embedding them, via Youtube? By and large the embedding and how it displays is controlled by the code you use to embed (as generated by Youtube or whatever service), rather than the Events Calendar PRO plugin itself. Let me know if I’ve misunderstood the issue here and I can adjust my response as needed.

Yazmin

Here’s the link: http://www.montroselibrary.org/event/community-cinema. Do you think there are any work-arounds — IE make this one event a full width page (I don’t see that option on in the event)? It’s ok if not, just wondering about our options. Thanks!

Alex
    Participant

You can grab and edit the plugin files from plugins/the-events-calendar/views and into your theme folder and from there edit them. Or use CSS on #ie-id { width: 450px; }

or change this: <object id="ie-id" width="660" height="370"

Rob

Awesome tip, Alex! Thanks for the heads up.

Yazmin: does Alex’s tip above help?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sizing Videos in an event’ is closed to new replies.