Sizing Images in List View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sizing Images in List View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linda Wendt
    Participant

I have the same problem. In LIST view (Tribe Events Style/Page Builder or Default Events Template), what determines whether or not the text will wrap around a feature image for an event? At first I thought it was the width of the image, because landscape seemed to not wrap, but portait images did. But after having more images of varying widths and ratios, it doesn’t seem to matter.

The only way I can get it to wrap consistently is to choose “Full” style with the Default Events Template (or Full Page), but I much prefer the narrower column in the middle for displaying my list if I could get the text wrap to work consistently/predictably.

NOTE: Right now I have my theme set to “Full” Styles in order to make the text wrap on the images. But this display column is a bit wider than I would like if possible to make the Tribe Events Style work with wrapping all the time.

Thanks,

Josh
    Participant

Hey Linda,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

If I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like when selecting the style structure that you like it doesn’t included the need styling to allow the content to display around the featured image for the event within the List view rather than stacking below the image?

If so, I believe the missing element here would be the width that is added to the excerpt content there. You can add the width with the following CSS:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image+div.tribe-events-content { width:67%; }

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sizing Images in List View’ is closed to new replies.