Size of ticket header

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Size of ticket header

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xrossglobalgroup
    Participant

When adding a ticket to an event, I can upload a ticket header. Through one of the threads I already know how to have it there by default. Now it’s time to design a header. I understand it should be 580pix wide minimally (or larger for retina). My question, however, is how high can it maximally be for two tickets to be shown on a A4 size paper. In other words, if I use A4 paper, what is the maximum size of the header if I want my customers to be able to print 2 tickets on one page? I would rather not experiment with it as I will have a designer work on it.

Another questions would be, is there any chance there could be “small print” shown under the tickets, preferably also by default?

Thank you for your kind help.

George
    Participant

Hey @xrossglobalgroup,

Thanks for reaching out.

There is no maximum size 🙂 580px wide or larger is recommended, but from there there is really not an upper limit to width and height – whatever your image calls for above this minimum 580px is appropriate.

As for small print being shown under the tickets, you can indeed do this but it requires some custom code. You would have to use the hook ‘tribe_tickets_ticket_email_ticket_bottom’ to echo out code at the bottom of the email.

We cannot help with customizations, so you will have to tinker with this hook and find what works best for you. But, here is a quick example of code you can paste into the bottom of your theme’s functions.php file, which will echo out some text that says “This is an example”:

function tribe_support_1054874() {
    echo 'This is an example.';
    }

add_action( 'tribe_tickets_ticket_email_ticket_bottom', 'tribe_support_1054874' );

I wish you the best of luck with your customizations.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Size of ticket header’ is closed to new replies.