size of images

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO size of images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fred
    Participant

Hi Support.

I want to make the images on the left hand side of the page smaller.
    https://www.primeeducation.com.au/events/category/maths/list/

If possible, I would like to have the height and width in half.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers, Fred

Hunter

Howdy, Fred 🙂

You could achieve sizing down those images a few different ways. The first would be via CSS. Add the following snippet to your style.css file and adjust width/height accordingly:

#tribe-events-content.tribe-events-list .type-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-image img {
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    }

The other route would be a template override. Our Themer’s Guide does a great job of explaining the process of creating custom templates.

The file you’ll need to overwrite is /the-events-calendar/src/views/list/single-event.php and you’ll need to save it with this structure: [your-theme]/tribe-events/list/single-event.php.

Let me know how it goes for you and have a great Thursday.
    Cheers!

Fred
    Participant

Fantastic!
    The first method works quite well.

thanks for your prompt support.

Cheers, Fred

Amy
    Participant

Hunter – Can you clarify for me whether the css code refers to 100% of the image size, or 100% of the page? Thank you.

Fred – Your List View layout is beautiful. Is it custom, or is there a template available that lays out the page like that, with the search filters on the left?

Hunter

Hi @Amy,

The code refers to the image size rather than the page size. Try it out and if it doesn’t work out, feel free to create a new thread and we’d be happy to take a closer look. I’ll close this thread out once Fred gets back to you with an answer 🙂

@Fred, thank you for letting me know your question has been answered! Feel free to open a new thread if you have any more questions. Take care to the both of you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘size of images’ is closed to new replies.