Site Backend very slow. Front end slow as well

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Site Backend very slow. Front end slow as well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chuck
    Participant

My site is REALLY slow on the back-end. I don’t have a ton of events. I have a pretty lean website and I’m on WP Engine hosting, so you can’t blame it on server specs or too many events. I have other clients that run The Events Calendar, and I can tell you that the performance isn’t great there either. I’ve noticed in many threads that this can be an issue and I would really like you guys to figure this out. My theory is that the plugin might pull Google Map info every time for all events. Whatever the issue is, please resolve this. Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Chuck. Sorry you’re experiencing performance issues with your site/our plugins.

I visited your site and it seems quick to load, including https://coloradocprpros.com/events/

This could be due to caching, which you likely wouldn’t experience when logged in.

We definitely recognize areas for performance improvements, which we include continually over time, but I’m not aware of any single outstanding issue other than the one fixed by yesterday’s PRO update with Map View (https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-january-2018/#pro)

Please make sure you’re on the latest versions and then let me know if you are still experiencing performance issues.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Backend very slow. Front end slow as well’ is closed to new replies.