Singular and Plural

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Singular and Plural

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there

At “Event should not take place at” if i for example say “every 1 year” there is the german word:
    – “Jahre” => should be “Jahr” when it is one, and “Jahre” when number is bigger than 1

At “Recurring Events” section there is also a mistake. if i for example say “every 2 years” there is the german word:
    – “Jahr” => should be “Jahre” when it is bigger than one, and “Jahr” when number is 1

Thanks for fixing that.
    Brian

Geoff B.

Good evening Brian and welcome back!

First off, thank you for your ongoing contribution to improve the German translations of our plugins.

It’s really appreciated and, most importantly, helps several other German speaking users of our plugins.

I will submit this to our language team to see how we can fix that.

Hang on as I follow-up for you on this.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Brian,

I checked this as well.

The translations are actually good. However there is a bug.

If you choose monthly or weekly recurrence and you change the number from 1 to more or back, then the label will change accordingly. This doesn’t happen somehow with yearly recurrence.

However, after you save / update your event, the label will show what it should be.

I filed a bugticket for this.

Cheers,
    Andras

websource
    Participant

Thanks Andras for getting that fixed!

Geoff B.

Hey Brian,

Awesome!

Thank you once again.

Cheers,
    Geoff B.

websource
    Participant

its fixed now thanks!

Courtney

Hey there Brian

We’ve just released an update that should fix this bug. You can read more about it at http://m.tri.be/19tp. Please update your plugins and let us know if you are still experiencing this or if we can close out this ticket.

Note: We suggest testing updates on a staging server (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/).

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Singular and Plural’ is closed to new replies.