Single view meta not displaying event details properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single view meta not displaying event details properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe4CD1
    Participant

Hey guys, a stumper: My single event view’s meta is consistently not displaying certain event details properly. For example: http://electfrancesbilak.com/event/fridays-with-frances/

I’m using the Spiritual theme, and the demo of that theme does display it all properly. I’ve customized the appearance via CSS in my child theme, but I can’t account for this behavior in the changes I’ve made:

– The top meta (swm_te_single_meta) shows start, end and ticket price info, but not venue info.
    – The bottom meta (swm_event_single_meta_row swm_row) shows organizer and venue info, but the details panel (swm_column3, 1st column) is not visible, though the space where it should be is empty.
    – Can’t get a google map to display even if that option is checked in settings and in the event.

Using firebug I inspect the hidden element (.swm_event_single_meta_row .swm_column3 .swm_column_gap) and see it’s there, including padding & margin, but it is apparently empty of content even though I’ve added price (0, free) and a website. Notably the price does show in the top-line meta.
    The map is less important, as the map link does function.

Thanks for any help you may be! Love this plugin!

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for the detailed question.

You definitely have a customized template, which we can’t really help with, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

My best guess is that the te_venue_map_title class from Line 156 of http://electfrancesbilak.com/wp-content/themes/spiritual/tribe-events/tribe-events.css is at play, but it could be something else entirely (for example, the PHP in your template).

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Single view meta not displaying event details properly’ is closed to new replies.