Single Venue Page Showing Duplicate information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Venue Page Showing Duplicate information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jesse

I’m using a template called single-tribe_venue.php in my child theme folder. I’m using the following loop to show the content, custom fields, venue address etc:

if ( $wp_query->have_posts() ) : while ( $wp_query->have_posts() ) : $wp_query->the_post();

While the_content(); is not duplicated, everything else in the loop is shown twice.

Any suggestions? I can’t even find this issue described anywhere in google…

Rob

Hmm. Good question; a bit outside my area of expertise, but I can get our developer John to take a look on this. It may be a bug.

Jesse

Rather than use a custom template, I selected “Default Events Template” in the plugin settings, then added ecp-single-template.php to my theme folder/events/ and used that as my single template. Problem solved.

Rob

Ah, good. That may still be an issue since I don’t think you should have to do that. But I’m glad you got the core issue resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Venue Page Showing Duplicate information’ is closed to new replies.