single instance of ticketting plugin fails on a multisite installation

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets single instance of ticketting plugin fails on a multisite installation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    longchenfoundation
    Participant

Dear Devs

Background:
    We have a multisite WP installation, but only wish to use the ticketting plugin on one of our sites. We have discussed this with you in the past and you told us to go ahead and just use the plugin on the site we wanted and ignore the error message we get in our account. This error message is still there, and we have a current licence, renewed in January this year.

Error Message: There is an update available for The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Modern Tribe website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

Issue:
    Tickets table are failing to appear on our website from imported events. I rolled back the site to the previous version of WordPress to see if it made a difference. It didn’t. I then deleted an event occurring this Saturday and re-imported it from Eventbrite, where it exists happily. Whereas before I did this the event appeared and the ticket tables didn’t, now the event itself fails to appear altogether. I have concluded that the plugin fix we were using (to ignore the error message in our account) no longer works.

Help!
    Regards,
    Wendy

Nico

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this issue!

Regarding the out of installs message, I see the license in your account is pointing to tlongchen.wpengine.com which seems to be an staging site, maybe you are trying to update this in the live site? If that’s the case then you just need to move the license key. Also there are some caveats when using a personal (or business) license in a multisite install → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

I have concluded that the plugin fix we were using (to ignore the error message in our account) no longer works.

Can you please describe the plugin fix you mention?

Finally, the license issues shouldn’t be related to the plugin not working as expected but before checking on this I would like you to update the plugin to the latest version and re-test.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘single instance of ticketting plugin fails on a multisite installation’ is closed to new replies.