Single Events Listing doesn’t display comments

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Events Listing doesn’t display comments

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    heather
    Participant

I have commenting allowed globally and in the settings for the Event Calendar, but the comments that have been submitted don’t display:
    http://racingtough.com/event/warrior-dash-michigan-2-2012/
    They also don’t show up in the activity stream for registered users that have submitted comments just on the events…any thoughts?

Rob

Hey Heather. Thanks for the note here. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I’ve asked Joyce from our team to take a look at this when she hits the forums this afternoon; stay tuned and thanks for your support/patience so far.

Joyce Grace

Hello Heather, sorry for the delayed response. The only thing I can think of here is that maybe in the individual event you have comments turned off? In your event editing page, try to find a bar that says “Discussions.” In that settings area, there should be a checkbox that says “Allow comments.” Can you confirm that is checked?

If you don’t see the “Discussions” bar, try clicking on “Screen options” in the top right corner of your WordPress dashboard, near the area that shows your login name.” You will see a bunch of checkboxes there, and one of them is “Discussions.” Make sure that is clicked, and you should get the “Discussions” settings options below.

Do let me know if this fixes the problem, and if not, we’ll find another solution! Thanks!

Diane
    Participant

I have the Comments box checked and the comment is no appearing on the event pages.
    I have tried to find the settings that you described to Heather but none of those appear.

Home Page

Can someone help?
    thanks

Joyce Grace

Hello Diane, I’m wondering, does your theme have comments turned on for pages? If your theme has settings you can look there.

Diane
    Participant

Joyce – yes my theme has comments turned on. The comments appear on all the non-event pages/posts. The comments box is checked in the Events settings.

Joyce Grace

Hi Diane,I talked to someone who might know what’s going on – but can you tell us what theme you’re using? That might determine the solution.

Diane
    Participant

Joyce – the theme number is 1269. I purchased it through Template Monster. Is that the information you need?

Joyce Grace

Hi Diane, does the theme have a name, or is it’s name the number? Can you send us a copy of your theme, linking to this forum post in your message, at [email protected] – we will take a look to see if we can help. Thanks!

Diane
    Participant

Joyce – per your request I have sent an email to [email protected]
    subject: Modern Tribe Support Forum Post 20936
    Thanks!

Joyce Grace

Hello Diane, thanks for that I got the message and just wrote you back. We will need an actual copy of the theme files if you have them. Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Events Listing doesn’t display comments’ is closed to new replies.