Single events aren't displaying in blog posts

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single events aren't displaying in blog posts

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Ron Rice.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron Rice
    Participant

Using the instructions given here (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/inserting-calendar-content-posts-pages/) I always copy & paste event permalinks into blog posts where I want single events to appear. New blog posts are just displaying text URLs today and past blog posts where events were previously displayed correctly are now just showing hyperlinks to events. Is something not working today, or do I need to start doing something differently?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Ron,

Can you test to see if this is something being caused by your theme or a plugin? Try temporarily disabling all other plugins, and switch to the Twenty Seventeen theme. Does it display properly then?

I just tried this out on my test environment, and it seem to be working as expected for me.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Single events aren't displaying in blog posts’ is closed to new replies.