Single event splitted in different dates. How to?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single event splitted in different dates. How to?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roberto
    Participant

Hello,
    i have some events that are not with consecutive days. Example:

Lorem ipsum event: 16 August the first session, 18 and 19 the second session and 23 the last session.

How can i manage this kind of events with Event calendar Pro?

Thanks…

George
    Participant

Hey @Roberto!

Thanks for reaching out 🙂

You can achieve this in two ways, basically – first is to just create one event that starts on August 16th and ends on August 23, then in the event content itself just list what the sessions are via text.

The other method is to use the “Custom” recurring event type – if your events all happen within one week, then you can set the “Frequency” to “Weekly” and check each day that the event will happen, like shown in this screenshot:

Screenshot

This latter option is still not 100% what you’re looking for, but should get pretty close.

I should also mention that our next version of The Events Calendar PRO is coming with some better free-form recurrence, so that you can choose “non-normal” patterns like the one you mentioned here. That release is coming very very soon!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Single event splitted in different dates. How to?’ is closed to new replies.