single-event.php not overriding

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO single-event.php not overriding

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have read through all the threats trying all the solutions but no luck.

I googled and I deleted the plugins completely no luck.

We bought the ticket pro and is using the calendar module (not the pro) but need to get this error fixed asap.

Please assist me what we have done:

1. In the src/views/single-event.php I add a random hello to the title tag and added an additional hello in a h1 but it does not pick up at all.
    2. copied the file to my-child-theme/tribe-events/single-event.php, still does not pick up anything.
    3. Deleted all the content in the main views folder of the single-event.php and the page still displays correct!!!
    4. De-activated the plugins all of them and still no luck
    5. Updated all plugins, themes and frameworks no luck
    6. Activated a default theme and main Enfold theme still the file will just not be overwritten
    7. Pulled my hair out and still this thing just do not want to work!!!!!!!!

Please help me as soon as possible if possible.

Thank you.

Nico

Hi there Liza-Mari,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this troubles. Hopefully I can help you getting this right 🙂

First of all please be sure to check that the child theme is active. If that doesn’t work check if there’s any cache plugin active (or server side caching going on). If you still have no luck, try using a default theme and add the ‘tribe-events’ sub-folder to it with the single-event.php file. From what you describe it sounds like you are doing it right! So it’s probably an oversight in a file/folder name or something simple like that!

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘single-event.php not overriding’ is closed to new replies.