single-event.php not being overridden after being placed in tribe-events/

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events single-event.php not being overridden after being placed in tribe-events/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roger
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve trying to override the single-event.php file on event calendar but nothing is happening. I’m using a child theme with enfold

What ive done so far.
    Created a tribe-events/ folder in the child theme directory, placed the single-event.php and the default-template.php in that directory. No changes I make to the files show live.

However changes to the tribe-events/modules/meta/details.php are working just fine.

Can you help troubleshoot?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Roger!

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’m sorry you are having this issue.

I’m not too familiar with Enfold theme, but let me try and help you out.

Just to confirm, you should be placing the single-event.php and default-template.php template files in /wp-content/themes/your-child-theme/tribe-events/ to make the overrides.

Could you try making the template override in the enfold parent theme and see if the changes apply from there? Perhaps the enfold theme itself is making a template override or customization on its own.

Let me know what you can find.

Thanks,
    Victor

roger
    Participant

Hello, I’ve tried to do that as well, but no luck. I’m in contact with the theme developer as well, but wanted to double check if there is anything else I should be trying

roger
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘single-event.php not being overridden after being placed in tribe-events/’ is closed to new replies.