Single event page using WordPress date format but event overview not…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single event page using WordPress date format but event overview not…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zoe
    Participant

Hi all, I’ve formatted my date in WordPress to be jS F Y (16th April 2014). The event details at the bottom of the single event page is obeying that format but everywhere else, including the main /events page and my event category pages. They are still showing Month Date (ie April 16).

Any ideas?

jloiseau
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem, I’ld want european format date like this : day, month, year under the topic loke this :
    café du genre
    14 mai 14 @ 19 h 00 min – 22 h 00 min
    but not
    café du genre
    mai 14 @ 19 h 00 min – 22 h 00 min
    what is the solution ??
    thanks a lot for your answer.
    jany

Casey D

Hello epixmedia and jany,

Here is a solution that I believe will help you both. http://pastebin.com/WpjU1Eyi

Add this code to the bottom of your theme’s functions.php file (be careful there isn’t extra space or lines at the end of the last semicolon).

It will filter our date formatter, and format them the same way as they are formatted in the WordPress General Settings.

We are currently improving our plugin so you won’t need this code in the future.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

jloiseau
    Participant

it’s so good : http://martineviguier.org/agenda/categorie/martineviguier
    Thanks a lot !
    Jany

Casey D

Hello epixmedia,

We typically close threads after there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread at any time, and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Single event page using WordPress date format but event overview not…’ is closed to new replies.