Single Event Page messing with headers

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Single Event Page messing with headers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    duregger
    Participant

I’ve been finding that the single event page has been messing with the header dropdowns and I haven’t been able to find a fix… any help?

duregger
    Participant

http://lakelandpres.org/event/mens-prayer-breakfast/2014-05-10/

here is a perfect example of what’s happening.

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re hitting difficulties.

Right now it looks as if you are using the Default Events Template. Often this is perfect, but with some themes the Default Page Template is a better choice.

Can you try changing this by visiting Events → Settings → Display and adjusting the Events Template setting?

Thanks – and let me know how you get on!

duregger
    Participant

I tried this and it still didn’t work… it seems something on the single event page is disrupting my javascript fro the dropdowns. Any other suggestions?

– sam

Barry

Hi Sam – as in this other thread I think running through our regular troubleshooting steps could shed some light on the problem. Can you test this out at the same time?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Event Page messing with headers’ is closed to new replies.