Event Calendar Widget Broken Links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Widget Broken Links

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    duregger
    Participant

In the Event Calendar Widget, if there are items in the day a dot shows up. If I click on the dot, it takes me to the top of the page (http://lakelandpres.org/#), where should this link take me, and how do I edit it?

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re hitting difficulties here.

I don’t see the calendar widget in use on your site but am quite possibly missing it. Can you point me to an example? My suspicion is a Javascript error could be at work here and so our regular troubleshooting steps of deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme (such as Twenty Thirteen) are well worthwhile, as if that solves this it will indicate there is a conflict with something (and we can then focus on finding the specific conflict).

Let us know how you get on!

duregger
    Participant

Barry,
    go to this page to see the broken links… It also isn’t pulling all the dates into the calendar. No bueno, since it’s a plugin I paid for.

http://lakelandpres.org/youth/#

duregger
    Participant

I’m also trying to change the font color in these… and am having trouble finding where to do this… the greys and blues are hard to read on each other.

Barry

Thanks for the link 🙂

There’s definitely a relatively unusual Javascript error there and that is probably impacting on the Javascript-driven behaviours of other elements like the calendar widget:

Error: Permission denied to access property 'toString'

I definitely appreciate it’s not great to hit difficulties with premium plugins, but right now I’m not convinced it’s a bug in our plugin so much as a conflict – and the next logical step is to try and isolate the conflict.

As in my last reply, can you try deactivating all other plugins except for ours and additionally switch to a default unmodified theme such as Twenty Thirteen and then check to see if it is still non-functional? Assuming for the moment it works as expected under those conditions, start reactivating everything – checking at each stage to see if the problem has returned.

Is that possible here?

Thanks!

duregger
    Participant

Ok, I’ll have to jump on this tonite and see what I can find. Thanks for your help on this.

– sam

Barry

Definitely: we’ll leave this open until you can do that 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Widget Broken Links’ is closed to new replies.