Single Event Page: Change color of +gcal and +ical

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Event Page: Change color of +gcal and +ical

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gerald
    Participant

I´d like to change the color of +gcal and +ical but it does not work. I tried to be very specific with my CSS code but it is probably not specific enough…

#tribe-events-content .single-tribe_events .tribe-events-cal-links a.tribe-events-ical tribe-events-button, #tribe-events-content .single-tribe_events a.tribe-events-gcal tribe-events-button {
    color: #0a9690;
    }
    In Firebug I see that the following Tribe standard lines are active:
    #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-tooltip h4, #tribe_events_filters_wrapper .tribe_events_slider_val, .single-tribe_events a.tribe-events-ical, .single-tribe_events a.tribe-events-gcal {
    color: #21759B;
    }

Gerald
    Participant

My fault. First I copied the standard lines to my style.css. This seemed not to work but I was on the wrong server. In fact it had work. So you can close this ticket.

Kelly
    Participant

No problem, Gerald. Thanks for getting in touch. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Event Page: Change color of +gcal and +ical’ is closed to new replies.