Single event displaying a same-named city in a different country

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Single event displaying a same-named city in a different country

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve set a venue that is a town here in the UK. However, there is a larger town/city in the US with the same name – by placing the address to the smaller town, the Google Map in the single event is ‘guessing’ and made the assumption I meant the town name in the US.

Do you know if I can do anything to override this, or at least choose at the venue management page which countries I would like to search in?

Many thanks,

rougeKris

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

So, when adding the full address (including the country) to the venue details, the Google map is still showing the city in the US? Would you mind linking me to an event where this is occurring? There might be some customizations we can do to this meta section but want to see how Google is interpreting the data first.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Single event displaying a same-named city in a different country’ is closed to new replies.