Single Event Detail Page error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Event Detail Page error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Annette
    Participant

Hi,
    My Events Calendar Pro page is at http://idahohighcountry.org/events/.
    When I click on a single event such as the Pocatello Raceway Races event I get an error page.
    If I click on a recurring event such as the Biggest Show in Idaho Music Festival at the bottom of the events page it shows the event details page.
    It has been doing this since I installed Events Calendar a few months ago but need it fixed now that our site is ready to go live.
    I have just updated all of my plugins and my Ait City Guide theme is up to date. I have tried all of the conflict procedures and can’t find anything that will fix it.
    Thanks! Ann

Hunter

Hello Annette,

Way to go, Idaho! I lived in your neck of the woods for a good part of my life and miss it every day!

Alright, down to business 🙂

I see you checked ‘Yes’ to reverting to the default WP theme and deactivating all other plugins other than ours, but would you please confirm this? I checked our logged bug reports and am not seeing anything that might be affecting your site. Let me know and we’ll move onto step two.

Enjoy the long summer Idaho nights and thank you for reaching out.
    Cheers!

Annette
    Participant

Stop in Southeast Idaho next time you come through!
    I just read a similar thread and tried changing my settings to
    Single event URL slug to “event” instead of “events” even though the tip said “The above should ideally be plural, and this singular.” I flushed my cache and that fixed it!

Thanks for the quick reply!
    Ann

Hunter

Hey Ann,

Thank you for keeping me updated and I’m glad to hear you’ve got the issue resolved! My lovely lady and I both have family in SE Idaho, so consider it done 🙂

Don’t hesitate to create a new thread if you run into any other strange behaviors. Have a great weekend and take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Event Detail Page error’ is closed to new replies.