Single day view…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single day view…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    javier
    Participant

Hello!
    Where can I find the “Single day view” feature? Where can I enable it?
    Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Javier, it is enabled by default and is available by clicking on days in the calendar that have events.

Cheers,
    Jonah

javier
    Participant

OK! If you read this question you will be able to understand me better about this one: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-calendar-widget-doesn%C2%B4t-work/

The description “tooltip” that shows the links to a single day event view, doesn´t appear… when I put my mouse over the colored day, the tooltip doesn´t appear and in its place appears the “text edit symbol/icon” of the mouse as if it was a normal day without any event.

A clue to solve it is when I change the theme to a default wordpress theme it WORKS!!!! So I suppose that my template overrides it. How can I attack the problem?

Thanks Jonah, in Spain we say “Tienes el cielo ganado conmigo” = “You have won the heaven with me! (your support with me will make you go directly to heaven!) 🙂

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Javier,

Can you please post a URL to the website where you are having this problem so I can see what’s going on? It’s probably some javascript error but I won’t know what exactly until I can look at the website.

Thanks,
    Jonah

javier
    Participant

Hi Jonah!
    Finally I uploaded my web to start with customizations and more, so… here is the link that you need: http://www.refresssh.com/category/blogs/
    Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Javier,

It looks like you’ve got some PHP errors somewhere in your theme. Unfortunately you’ll need to sort these out yourself as I have no idea what the problem could be. When making customizations its best to make one at a time and verify nothing broke with your changes. That way, when you make a change and notice things are not working you know that it was probably something with that change that caused the problem.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Jonah

javier
    Participant

Hi Jonah!
    Really I haven´t changed anything in code…
    My first movement has been: install wordpress, after that I installed Event Pro and the calendar works allright… but when I installed my yootheme template (fucking nightmare…) it crashed.
    When I uninstall the yootheme, the calendar works fine again… so It should be the yootheme and I know that you can´t do anything… but perhaps you could advise me to start my nightmare support with yootheme… Maybe a code that cancels the programming language or any known conflict between event calendar and programming codes…

Thanks again friend… I still think that tribe support is one of the best, you do even more than what you should and that is one of the things that make a support and the purchases company big!

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Javier, if you can send me a copy of YooTheme for evaluation I can test things out and see what I can find for you. You can email to: jonah [at] tri [dot] be

Thanks,
    Jonah

javier
    Participant

I did it! Good luck! 🙂

Rob

Thanks Javier. We’ll be looking into it shortly and can hopefully get you a substantive response from there…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Single day view…’ is closed to new replies.