Single Day from Week view listing order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Day from Week view listing order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniella
    Participant

When I look at the calendar from the user’s view, selecting a single-day from within the one-week view, the events are listed in reverse order (i.e. begins with evening events and proceeds towards morning) for that day. (http://kidoinfo.com/ri/events/2014-06-07/)

When I look at a single day directly (i.e. not getting there via the one-week view), the events are in the expected morning-afternoon-evening order.

Also, today I noticed more events are showing up in single day view than do in list view. “Furry Saturdays” (for example) shows up in day view for June 14th, but not list view.
    Thank you!

Brook
    Participant

Howdy ellaj,

I am happy to assist you with those questions.

First of all there is a small bug in 3.6 that causes the reverse order day view problem. This can be fixed by inserting this snippet into your theme’s functions.php. Of course we will be fixing this soon in a plugin update.

Second, if you edit the event that only shows up in Day view, is the box ‘Hide this event from event listings’ checked? If so, you can uncheck it to show it other views.

Does that all make sense? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

Daniella
    Participant

Hi Brook,

The snippet did the trick. Thank you!

Brook
    Participant

You are very welcome Daniella. Please let us know if you ever need anything else. Thank you for posting!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you could write a few words about the plugin here. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Day from Week view listing order’ is closed to new replies.