Single-Day Events Only (Get rid of recurring fields)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Single-Day Events Only (Get rid of recurring fields)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hiya Tribe,

How can I make events single-day only? Although I run recurring events, I would like this feature disabled for two reasons:

1) Users are never able to input the data correctly (ever – it’s bizarre).
    2) WooTickets does not allow separate ticket stock for each recurrence.

Note: I need the recurring field completely removed from events, including in the Community Submit page. Each event should be completely independent.

Thanks,
    Ash

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,
    Thanks for reaching out to us.

That’s not something that is easy to do but if you have sometime I can try to build a snippet that will solve your issue, but I will need to custom develop it, so It will take at least 1 or 2 days to get back to you.

My Best Regards,

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

I’ve tried to build something that would resolve your issue, but as it is a very core function of our Pro Plugin I couldn’t do it within an reasonable amount of time. That said I still thin that this would be a cool feature, to be able to have that kind of control over the plugin.

So I will ask you to head over to our UserVoice page and suggest it as a feature.

Sorry if I wasn’t able to help you further.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Single-Day Events Only (Get rid of recurring fields)’ is closed to new replies.