Simple text wrap around featured image on single event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Simple text wrap around featured image on single event page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tonypantello
    Participant

Hi – how would I get the text to wrap and be left justified around my featured image on the single event page as it is in list view? My apologies if this is a simple/dumb question! I tried searching your forums but didn’t find an answer. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

tonypantello,
    Hey again! You should be able to do something like this by performing a style override (review our themer’s guide to learn how to do this), and adding the following CSS:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-meta {
    clear:both;
    }

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-image {
    float:left;
    margin-left:1.25em;
    }

Hopefully that points you in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

tonypantello
    Participant

Hi Casey – thanks for the response! And I apologize for the barrage of requests but I just thought I’d get them all out there at one time.

This did work but the margin didn’t quite set in where I needed it to. The margin-left added margin on the left side of the image, not between the image and the description text and calendar buttons. Any thoughts as to add margin in that space so they aren’t flush with eachother? I tried various edits in firebug but couldn’t figure it out.

Here is an example:
    http://cwaydev.tonypantello.com/event/sunday-worship-2014-07-13/

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Tony,
    So sorry! That code should be ‘margin-right:1.25em’ instead of ‘margin-left’. Try changing it to that and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Simple text wrap around featured image on single event page’ is closed to new replies.