Simple Event Font Color Change

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Simple Event Font Color Change

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cityofcharleston
    Participant

Hello All,

I just need a simple quick answer to a simple question. I have spent the last few days reading through all of the posts, knowledgebase, etc., and following the directions to look at this post, that post, then other post which contradicts one of the previous posts and so on. Very very complicated.

Essentially, all I want to do is change the font color for all my event links displayed in calendar view. I have tried inspecting the files with my browsers, and have added all kinds of css entries to the tribe-events.css file I put in my theme’s tribe-events folder. None of the suggestions in the forum/knowledge base work. Can anyone tell me which css properties should be put in the css file and where?

Thanks for your help guys. I really don’t want to waste several more days reading and re-reading posts/articles. I have the css files created, I have inspected the HTML from top to bottom, I have added all kinds of css to my custom stylesheet, nothing works.

I appreciate any advice.

cityofcharleston
    Participant

Hello Support –

I thought I would provide some additional follow up questions that may help me understand the process. You will see from the attached screenshot that I have identified #tribe-events-content a, .tribe-events-event-meta a as the css elements which drive calendar font color within the inspector. I have added these fields with black as the color to my tribe-events.css file and they do not work. Also you will notice that my inspector lists http://charlestonarts.org/events/#6 as the source/location of the css file. Obviously, this is not the physical location.

Would you be able to tell me how to locate the PHYSICAL path of this stylesheet on my server? Thanks a bunch – if I can identify t he source of the css I can change the code there.

cityofcharleston
    Participant

My main issue is (FINALLY!) resolved. As I had suspected, the problem was a simple one. Piece of unsolicited advice: Change your theming guide and “How to Make Simple Changes using CSS” knowledgebase articles to include a one sentence piece of advice which mentions the fix I applied and it will save your users tons of headaches.

The solution I am talking about can be found in t his post – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/changing-the-colors-in-events-pro-calendar-widget-and-the-font-in-calendar-view/

MANY MANY THANKS TO BROOK – The author of the post.

Geoff

Awesome, nice work and thanks for sharing your solution! I’m so glad to hear (and see) that all is working well. 🙂

I appreciate the feedback as well and will definitely share it with the team.

Cheers and let us know if any other question pop up down the road — we’d be happy to help.

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Simple Event Font Color Change’ is closed to new replies.