simple CSV upload

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions simple CSV upload

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David De Vuyst

Hello,
    I’m new at this and want to do a simple upload of 2 events via CSV file.
    I keep on getting the message that nothing can be upladed without ‘event name’ and ‘event start date’.
    Both are in the upload file.

What am I doing wrong ?
    ps, even when I try to upload theexample CSV file, I get the same message.

My CSV file :
    EVENT NAME,VENUE NAME,ORGANIZER NAME,START DATE,START TIME,END DATE,END TIME,ALL DAY EVENT?,CATEGORIES,EVENT COST,EVENT PHONE,EVENT WEBSITE,SHOW MAP LINK?,SHOW MAP?,EVENT DESCRIPTION
    Jeugdmeerkamp + Kids’ Athletics,Atletiekpiste De Drie Fonteinen – Brusselsesteenweg 80 – Vilvoorde,VAC,2018-05-27,13:00:00,,,,Jeugd meerkamp,€ 3-00,,www.kvac.be,TRUE,TRUE,Jeugdmeerkamp + Kids’ Athletics
    Jeugdmeeting,Atletiekpiste Humbeek – Nachtegaallaan 5 – Humbeek,GRIM,2018-06-03,14:00:00,,,,Jeegd meeting,€ 0-00,,www.acgrimbergen.be,FALSE,FALSE,Iedereen aanwezig

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers (this article in particular might be helpful). You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

David De Vuyst

Found it

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! If there is anything else that we can help you out with, please let us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘simple CSV upload’ is closed to new replies.