sidebar responsive.. event list widget pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO sidebar responsive.. event list widget pro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi.. I have successfully targeted the event list widget to change the style. I created it in my child theme CSS by using the following

.post-165 .et_pb_section:nth-child(2) .et_pb_widget_area .et_pb_widget:not(.woocommerce) h2 {
    margin-bottom: -12px;
    margin-top: -20px;
    padding-top: 0px;
    }

However, the view on smaller screens look poor (see snipe attached) I tried to add height: auto!important but it did not work..
    I then used the following code to attack this problem

.post-165 .et_pb_section:nth-child(2) .et_pb_widget_area .tribe-events-adv-list-widget .type-tribe_events {
    height: auto!important;
    }

Can you see where I am going wrong here please. Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey @John!

We unfortunately cannot help with custom coding, so we are not able to help much here. 🙁

Before closing this thread, however, would like to suggest modifying the line-height property of those header tags, perhaps?

So, maybe specifying a line-height will help reduce that gap you highlight with red in your screenshot. Something like this:

.tribe-events-adv-list-widget .type-tribe_events h2.entry-title {
    line-height: 1 !important;
    }

You can of course play around with the actual number there—doesn’t have to be “1”—and can read more about line-height online to play around with this.

We cannot help with customizations and designing things, so you will have to take the reins from here, but if you have any other questions that we can help with, let me know.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘sidebar responsive.. event list widget pro’ is closed to new replies.