Sidebar event widget showing incorrent information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sidebar event widget showing incorrent information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

I posted this yesterday in the General Event Calendar Forum and did not get an answer. And after renewing a license, I am able to pose the question here and hopefully get an answer. My question no longer shows on the WP.org support forum for some reason. Here is the problem:

On scholarshipgold.com the Upcoming Events dates and events do not match the events calendar. So, on the homepage, we have the upcoming events displayed in the right sidebar and we have the calendar on the Events Page. If you look at March 5 on the calendar, it shows the new SAT. But when compared with the widget, you have conflicting information.

How do we fix that…

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

I looked at your site and I am seeing this event:

SAT- (NEW Version!)
    March 5 @ 8:00 am – 2:00 pm

Is that what you are talking about?

On your site the widget looks like the date is on top of the next event title so it appears to be off.

I found this css helps make it clear the title and date of the event:

.tribe-list-widget .tribe-event-title {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }
    .tribe-list-widget .tribe-event-duration {
    margin: 0 0 15px;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

proimpact
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar event widget showing incorrent information’ is closed to new replies.