Showing wrong End Time on mouse over ( 12:00 am for every event )

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Showing wrong End Time on mouse over ( 12:00 am for every event )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andre

When you mouse-over the title of the event at the front end of the calendar, it is showing the wrong ‘end time’ – Instead of showing the time we saved, it always shows ’12:00 am’. This is happening only on the ‘Tooltip’ the details page shows everything correctly. Any ideas on how we could fix it?….Thanks

Rob

Hey Andre. Thanks for the note; sorry to hear you’re having issues. What are the criteria for the events you’re setting up? Can you link me to someplace where I can check this out directly?

Andre

An example can be seen here: ( page is in BR portuguese ) http://dev.tocandovidas.com/eventos/categoria/eventos-especiais/2011-12/ – hover over the event title on Dec 16th – You’ll see in italics: dezembro 16, 2011 7:30pm – 12:00am. On the admin panel I saved that event with the following:
    Start: Dec 16th, 7:30pm / End: Dec 16th, 9:00pm / Repeat Everyday until Dec 18th…
    When you open the event on single post view everything is fine, the problem is happening when you hover the event’s title on calendar view (it shows the end time of 12:00am instead of 9:00pm)
    Thanks for looking into it Rob.

Rob

Thanks Andre. What version of the plugin are you using? We had some issues with this in 2.0 but they should have been fixed in 2.0.1; I just tested that same criteria on my default 2011 install (running the latest code) and it worked without issue. Any chance you’re still on 2.0? Let me know if not; would probably be wise to upgrade to 2.0.1. If you’re on 2.0.1 drop me a note to that effect here in the forum and I’ll get you the current code base – technically somewhere between 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 – and we can go from there.

Andre

I’ve have version 2.0.1 – I got the plugin just a couple of days ago. Thanks

Rob

Thanks. What’s your email address? I’ll send you the newest code directly so you can test it out. First though: do you have a testing environment set up where we can try a few things? We’re going to want to revert to the default 2011 theme and deactivate your other plugins as needed, to see if this is a conflict…as I mentioned I can’t recreate this on my default 2011 theme so I’m thinking that’s the solution.

Andre

Thanks Rob – My email is: [email protected] – I don’t have a testing environment set up now, but send me the instructions, I’ll try my best. Thanks

Rob

Sent 🙂 Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing wrong End Time on mouse over ( 12:00 am for every event )’ is closed to new replies.