Showing up as Free on Page as well as Showing Price

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Showing up as Free on Page as well as Showing Price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mkrasmussen
    Participant

2016: How to Purchase Environmental, Health & Safety Solutions

My paid events are showing they are FREE at the top of the web page and in the Details box. The bottom of the page where it shows ticket selection (WooCommerce it show the correct price of $145.

How come this FREE is showing up in 2 spot on my paid events?

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Could you please provide me screenshots of this event’s wp-admin edit screen, including each ticket’s details?

Just as a test, please also try deactivating Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus and then go to this event’s wp-admin edit screen and see if the “Event Cost” field that should appear (when those 2 plugins are deactivated) has anything in it.

Thank you.

mkrasmussen
    Participant

I figured it out. It has to do with memberships. I have WooCommerce memberships. My own account has a membership level that gives it free access. So something captures this and sets those fields to free even though there is a purchase required for the event. Showing Free is displayed to non-users of my site but asks for a ticket. It is just because the ticket was setup with my account that somehow it captures the free element for display even though it is not free.

I removed the membership from my account and the Free gets replaced with the dollar amount.

Though this is not how I would like it to work/display.

Cliff

Thanks for that additional information.

Since we don’t support such a setup (groups/membership-based pricing), I think this is unfortunately one of the times we have to say you can submit a feature request, but I can’t provide customization help to resolve the issue you’re wanting addressed.

Please search for / add a new feature request at our plugins’ UserVoice page to support group-based pricing for Event Tickets Plus.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

Feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Geoff

Hey Michael,

Just a heads up to let you know that we were able to look into this further and have some ideas in mind for how to develop this into a feature down the road. While a timeline still needs to be worked out, I at least wanted to let you know we’re continuing to think of ways to better integrate our plugins with membership features from other plugins, so please continue to keep an eye open on our future feature releases for more.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing up as Free on Page as well as Showing Price’ is closed to new replies.