Showing events by city

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Showing events by city

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    90luca90

Hi,

I would like to buy your ‘community events’ add-on and I have one question for you.
    Is there any way to show events by city by default on the landing event page?
    What I exactly mean, if I am user from Germany, as soon as I land in the event page, I will get events from Germany as “first-view”

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
    Best,
    Luca

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for considering our products. Yes, with the Events Calendar Pro you can use a shortcode on the home page and target a specific city.

Thanks,
    Brendan

90luca90

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Is it included into ‘community ticket’ as well?
    Would be possible to target specific city based on users location? (Using cookie)

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The actual events are handled buy the events calendar. So if a community member fills out the form and posts an event and/or ticket this will then show up in your events calendar. As for targeting or identifying where a user is located. Its possible but not included so it would take some custom development to achieve this.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing events by city’ is closed to new replies.