Showing December 2017 events for January 2018

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Showing December 2017 events for January 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Participant

When in LIST mode, the events calendar is showing past December events as “Upcoming Events”. When in MONTH mode, the events listed under each date in January are actually Decembers events.

How do I fix this?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with this issue.

I can see that you are using an older version of Events Calendar PRO, please update to the latest version of it and see if that fixes the issue.

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Stephen
    Participant

I just disabled it as I’m not using it. Just the aggregator plugin. Still having the problem.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen!

Thanks for trying that out and following up with this.

Having a closer look, it seems that those events have start dates in December 2017 and end dates in January 2018, thus spanning across multiple days in the calendar.

You can try to setup daily recurring events for those cases so that they’ll show each instance of the event separately only stating that particular instance start/end dates.

Please try it out let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Stephen
    Participant

The start and end dates don’t extend that far. For instance here: https://www.facebook.com/events/321277495020629. This event gets put on the calendar every single day, but it’s an event that’s held every Monday from Jan. 15 – Mar. 5. So they are separate events but the plugin thinks it’s ongoing every day.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen!

Thanks for clearing that out.

I tried running an import from that Facebook event URL you shared and it does import as separate events on my end.

Could you please update to the latest version of The Events Calendar and then try creating a new import for this event and see if they show as separate events in the preview?

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing December 2017 events for January 2018’ is closed to new replies.