Showing "All x events" in the MONTH VIEW on Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Showing "All x events" in the MONTH VIEW on Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

This event calendar is being used by a City for community events throughout the summer including ongoing gallery and music events.

We want the calendar to show ALL the events in a list on any given day in the MONTH View, instead of the “View All 5 Events” link. Is this possible?

Also, how can I cap the time on the WEEKLY calendar to run from 8am-10pm? The 24hr clock is causing issues with event that start later in the day being pushed waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the day of the week schedule.

MONTH VIEW Link: http://richmonddaysofsummer.ca/events/month/
    WEEKLY Link: http://richmonddaysofsummer.ca/events/week/

Please advise ASAP. Thanks!
    Christina

Nico

Hi Christina,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll help you getting this customized…

We want the calendar to show ALL the events in a list on any given day in the MONTH View, instead of the “View All 5 Events” link. Is this possible?

You can change this setting in ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display tab > Month view events per day’, default value is ‘3’. Please note that this may affect your site performance, I recommend you enable ‘Month view cache’ (right under the ‘Month view events per day’ setting). For further details on this read more about performance considerations. We have received reports of month view slowdowns in sites with a high volume of events, a fix for this is being developed and will be included in upcoming maintenance release 3.10.1 of The Events Calendar.

how can I cap the time on the WEEKLY calendar to run from 8am-10pm?

Sure, please add this snippet to the main CSS file of your theme – located at ‘wp-content/themes/your_theme/style.css’:

/* start at 8:00 AM */
    .tribe-week-grid-inner-wrap > .tribe-week-grid-block:nth-child(-n+8),
    .tribe-week-grid-hours > div:nth-child(-n+8) {
    display: none;
    }

/* end at 10:00 PM */
    .tribe-week-grid-inner-wrap > .tribe-week-grid-block:nth-child(11),
    .tribe-week-grid-hours > div:nth-child(11) {
    display: none;
    }

Please let me know how this goes,
    Best,
    Nico

Christina
    Participant

Yes that worked for the MONTH VIEWS. Thank you!

There is however an issue with the WEEK VIEW now that one of our event coordinators has identified. I will start a new thread based on that issue.

This issue is resolved. Thanks

Nico

Hey Christina,

Glad that worked for you! I think Barry has already helped you out with Week View as well.

I’m going to close this topic – but please don’t hesitate to create new topics if you need help with anything else.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing "All x events" in the MONTH VIEW on Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.