Showing a specifict category event-list in a page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Showing a specifict category event-list in a page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    diggeridoo
    Participant

Hi, I have a simple question, haven’t found an answer searching here.
    How can I show the incoming events from a specific category in its related page?
    I imagine there must be a shortcode or similar.
    Any help will be welcome 🙂

Thanks!

Barry

Hi diggeridoo:

When you talk of its “related page”, do you mean any single event page belonging to the category – or something else? Are you trying to do this in the sidebar/via the Events List widget?

Thanks!

diggeridoo
    Participant

Hi Barry, thanks for answering.
    I mean how can I call to an specific category within a normal wp page, not in the sidebar but in the body.
    The ‘related’ page will be the one where that whole category is explained, so you could find its related incoming events.

Barry

I see – well this is really the domain of custom development, it’s not something that is “natively” supported by our plugin. One approach though could be to embed our Events List widget in your page, either by using a specific-to-this-purpose sidebar region or by using WordPress’s the_widget() function to embed it outside of a sidebar.

Does that help at all?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing a specifict category event-list in a page’ is closed to new replies.