Showcase site example — is it out of the box default

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Showcase site example — is it out of the box default

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kathy

Currently our 1 plugin — Community Events needs to be renewed. However, we are considering renewal and adding a few more options.

Can you tell me if the following site http://gorgecurrent.com/events/month/ which is spotlighted on your website has been built “out of the box” (without a good bit of customization) using the following options:
    Event Calendar Pro
    Community Events
    Filter Bar

From your site I can tell that the above 3 options are used. But, it is unclear whether the implementation was “out of the box”/default or customized. And, if customized, is it small, medium or extensive?

Thanks!

Courtney

Hi Kathy

It looks like the site you are referencing has some customizations to display all events per day in a month view. To get a better picture of how our plugins look without any customizations, please see http://wpshindig.com.

The site is using Community Events, but requires a login to view the form. I am unable to see if they’ve customized that much, but can see that they customized the standard WordPress login screen that users see before reaching the submit event page.

I do not see Filter Bar on this site.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Showcase site example — is it out of the box default’ is closed to new replies.