Showcase Exhibitors work on separate page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Showcase Exhibitors work on separate page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Taylor

Hi There,

I already have a number of members of my organisation that exhibit at various shows I put on through out the year and we are currently thinking of creating a new website. Would the Events Calendar plugin do the following:-

List all members – each one to have its own showcase – displaying info on there business and product gallery.
    Enable each event to list the members that will be there exhibiting there works.
    Have a general calendar showing all the events in the next month.
    Enable us to sell the exhibitor space for each event?
    Charge our members annual fees?

If your plugin can not do this, I would really appreciate your input as to how you would go about creating this and which other plugins would look at for each feature.

Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated,

Thanks Paul

George
    Participant

Hey Paul,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins! This is unfortunately the only feature that The Events Calendar can do all on its own:

Have a general calendar showing all the events in the next month.

For all of your other features, I unfortunately do not have specific plugin recommendations for you, but you could indeed either write custom code to build out these features or hire someone to build them for you.

When it comes to features like these ones:

Enable us to sell the exhibitor space for each event?
    Charge our members annual fees?

You can use an eCommerce plugin like WooCommerce to do this. Check out WooCommerce here → http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/

WooCommerce has many extensions to it, as well, so if you browse the extensions you might find some exhibition-specific tools there or other extensions that would suit your project well.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Showcase Exhibitors work on separate page’ is closed to new replies.